The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) likely to be conduct its Class 10th Board examination in the month of March and April 2018. After completed these all Central board examination here from it have to declare them CBSE 10th result 2018 online. In the Last Academic session year this exam result was announced in the Last Week on June. according to make comparison from this last exam result declaration date the CBSE class 10 result 2018 could be Available in the End of May month at its official exam result link as cbseresults.nic.in 2018. Till the publishing this exam CBSE result 2018 you all students have to wait for some time. After announcement of Annual Schooling Class Tenth exam result we will be also make its related all updates on this website link also.
CBSE 10th Result 2018
From Central Board of Secondary Education in every year academic session year get register many number of students to appear in Class 10th Board examination. Like another Session year in this Academic session year here was also applied form Lakhs of Students to appear in CBSE 10th Exam 2018. For these all students there was after completed them all board examination by CBSE it will be also start work on the declaration them exam result online. Just after complete all several process for CBSE 10th Result 2018 by Central Board the exam result will make online at its official website link. After publishing this board exam result student able to check them CBSE class 10 result 2018 Online from its official result portal cbseresults.nic.in 2018. For the help of these all students we will be also make all necessary update on this website to provide you CBSE Result 2018 related all news time to time.
CBSE Result 2018 Class 10th
All the Students who are going to appear in the Board examination of CBSE 10th Class Exam 2018 waiting for check CBSE 10th time table and tentative date for the declaration CBSE Class 10th Result 2018 online. Still form Central have to make any notification to clarify its exam and CBSE result 2018 Class 10th Result Date. So till that students can check in last year dates for board events. Now for the help of these all students we are also provide you tentative date for CBSE exam 2018 and CBSE 10th Result 2018 in below provided table.
CBSE Result Class 10 Grade Scale
- A1 –> for 91 to 100 marks (grade point is 10)
- A2 –> for 81 to 90 marks (grade point is 9)
- B1 –> for 71 to 80 marks (grade point is 8 )
- B2 –> for 61 to 70 marks (grade point is 7)
- C1 –> for 51 to 60 marks (grade point is 6)
- C2 –> for 41 to 50 marks (grade point is 5)
- D –> for 33 to 40 marks (grade point is 4)
- E1 –> for 21 to 32 marks (no grade point)
- E2 –> for 00 to 20 marks (no grade point)
CBSE class 10 result 2018 Date
|CBSE 10th Exam 2018 Date||March-April 2018|
|CBSE 10th Result 2018||30th May, 2018|
CBSE 10th Class Date Status (Year-wise)
Check below exam date details along with the year -wise expected date of CBSE Result Class 10th-
|Year||Exam date||Result date|
|2018||5th March – 4th April||29th May 2018|
|2017||9th March – 10th April||3rd June 2017|
|2016||1st March – 28th March||28th May 2016|
|2015||2nd March – 26th March||28th May 2015|
CBSE Class 10th Result 2018 Analysis
Every Year from CBSE have to register Lakhs of students to appear in its board examination. Time to time it is also get some improvement in the CBSE 10th result. Last year academic session year there was appeared total 16, 67,573 students in Class 10th Board exam. Form these all Students there was 90.95% Students was passed them Class 10th Examination. To take idea about what could be result on this year we are provide you Last 3 Year Exam Result Analysis at below. According to experts in this year having chances to appear about 18, 00,000 students in 10th Board. And the CBSE class 10 result 2018 could 87% . For more overview about this exam result you have to wait till the exam result declaration date.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys’ Pass %||Girls’ Pass %||Total Students|
Process to Check CBSE 10th Class Result 2018
There after release this Central Board 10th Result 2018 online there will be several students having doubt in check them exam result. So to clarify these doubt from students mind we are telling you several steps and point of view to check this exam result online easily.
- Open Central Board Official Exam Result link at cbseresults.nic.in.
- From this link click on CBSE 10th Result 2018.
- Enter Detail: to get this exam result you have to fill all relevant detail these all as Exam Roll Number, Date of Birth, Fathers Name, Etc.
- After filling these detail, you have to submit them online.
- Let your exam result will show on screen. After check these exam result students can take its print out to use it in Future.
Check CBSE 10th Result 2018 Using IVR
Interactive voice response, or IVR, is a computerized phone system that enables a telephone caller, to select from a voice menu. To check the CBSE 10th Class Result 2018, make a call on the following numbers:
- 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL)
- 54321223 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
Get the CBSE Result 2018 Class 10 with SMS
CBSE has also tied up with major telecom operators to provide CBSE Result Class 10th via SMS. Here’s the list of numbers, on which you can send text and receive the 10th Class via SMS.
Text of SMS: ‘cbse 10 [rollno]’
- 52001 (MTNL)
- 57766 (BSNL)
- 55456068 (Idea)
- 54321, 51234 & 5333300 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
- 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre).
Steps To Download CBSE 10th Markesheet With Digilocker @https://cbse.digitallocker.gov.in/
- Visit https://cbse.digitallocker.gov.in/
- Press on button Go to DigiLocker.
- If you have a registered candidate with account and number with Digilocker, you’ll receive a message like this:
- After logging in with the given login credentials, you’ll see this message on your screen: Looking for CBSE Digital Marksheets? Go here>>
- Click on the Go here link.
- On the next page, you’ll get the link to download your CBSE Marksheets. Download the Marksheet using the link.
CBSE 10th Board Result 2018 via Email
This is another lesser-known way to download your CBSE Class 10th Result 2018. Very few Class X candidates are aware of this approach & hence your chances of getting the results will be much higher.
- Visit results.gov.in/email.aspx (This is a website launched by Govt. of India.)
- Click on Get Result by Email – Registration for CBSE Class 10th.
- Enter your Email and as soon as the CBSE 10th Result 2018 is officially declared, you’ll receive your 10th Class Result in the mailbox.
CBSE Class 10 Result – Important Abbreviations
|1. QUAL – Eligible for Qualifying Certificate,
2. EIOP – Eligible for Improvement of Performance,
3. NIOP – Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance,
4. XXXX – Up gradation of Performance/Additional Subject
5. N.E – Not Eligible,
6. R.W – Result Withheld
7. R.L – Result Later
8. UFM – Unfair means
9. SJD – Subjudice
CBSE 10th Class Result – Calculating CGPA
Pupils can follow these below steps below to calculate their CBSE Class 10th Result CGPA: Add your grade points in the main five subjects, and then divide it by 5. For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are:
- Subject 1: 9 Points
- Subject 2: 8 Points
- Subject 3: 9 Points
- Subject 4: 9 Points and
- Subject 5: 7 Points
- Step 1: Add the grade points: 9+8+9+9+7 = 42
- Step 2: Divide it by 5; 42/5 = 8.4
- Thus, your CGPA will be 8.4.
- Let us understand the result in terms of percentage to evaluate performance.
- Calculating percentage your CGPA
- In order to convert your overall CGPA into, multiply it by 9.5.
- For example, in this case 8.4 (CGPA) is multiplied by 9.5, so 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.80%
- It should be noted that though both Class 9 and Class 10 grades are displayed on the report card, only Class 10 grades are used to calculate CGPA.
What will CBSE 2018 Result 10th Class carry?
The CBSE Result 2018 Class 10 will reflect the following details,
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Father & Mother’s name
- School Name
- Subject code
- Category and Nationality
- Marks obtained in each subject
- CGPA Grade
- Internal Marks
- Total marks obtained
CBSE Result 2018 Class 10
Mostly from the Central Board have to release its all board exam result in the month of May/June. Probably in this year it could be also release in the month of June. Just after published this CBSE 10th Result 2018 online by Central Board students can check them result online by following its related several steps are mentioned above. Most of people search on Google cbseresults nic in 2018 to get official website. You may also directly visit official website cbseresults.nic.in 2018 to Check CBSE Board Result 2018 Class 10.